SAVINGS PER ANNUM
Summary of Results
Eurobodalla Shire receives optimum heating plant upgrades from 3E Group
Eurobodalla Shire and Their Objectives
Eurobodalla Shire is a local government area located in the South Coast region of New South Wales, Australia. The Shire is located in a largely mountainous coastal region and situated adjacent to the Tasman Sea, the Princes Highway, and the Kings Highway. 3E Group was awarded the opportunity to provide Energy Design & Installation Services (EDIS) to Eurobodalla Shire Council (Council)sites which included the Narooma Pool, Moruya Pool and Moruya Administration Building.
Partnering with 3E Group
3E Group was awarded the opportunity to provide Energy Design & Installation Services (EDIS) to Council across all the above-mentioned sites. As a part of the EDIS project, 3E Group developed a strategic plan for the Council to achieve their objectives. The plan included:
- Total Electricity Usage Reduction
- Comprehensive Building Fine Tuning
- Complete Pool Hall Air Handling Unit Upgrade with 4-pipe Heat Pump
- 202 kW Solar PV Onsite Generation
- New high Efficiency Pumps and VSDs
- Brand New State-of-Art BMS System for the Swimming Pools
- Comprehensive Real Time Metering
- A robust Building Analytics practice
Eurobodalla will benefit with upgraded major new plant and equipment, annual energy savings of up to $136,925, in addition to gaining a up to 68.5 percent Total Grid Electricity Reduction.
Do you wish to pursue a project similar to Eurobodalla Shire? Connect with Our Net Zero Experts to Explore Various Sustainability Projects You Can Implement at Your Organisation.