Risk Management Policy Statement
3E Group is a specialist Energy Services Company (ESCO). Our core business is the implementation of turnkey, end to end, performance based delivery models to upgrade commercial buildings to reduce energy costs, energy usage and emissions. With our experience over 20 years, we have developed an enviable reputation in providing holistic end- to-end energy saving solutions with fixed price engagements and guaranteed savings.
3E Group is committed to providing robust, long lasting, risk managed, fit for purpose solutions and ensuring risk management assessment procedures, controls and responsibilities are embedded in all our key business activities. 3E ensures we achieve our risk management objectives and targets by operating an ISO Integrated Management System (IMS) incorporating our Risk Management System (RMS) externally verified to ISO 31000. This system provides the framework for developing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing our risk objectives and processes to achieve continual improvement on a quarterly basis.
3E Group, employees and contractors have a duty of care and responsibility to assess and manage risk in day to day operations. Various roles and responsibilities are defined throughout our IMS processes and systems and all employees and contractors are obligated to adhere to these proven procedures and provide feedback to facilitate continuous improvement. The IMS Committee is responsible for oversight and internal & external audit procedures identify any the 3E Group Leadership Team (ELT) are responsible for ensuring risk management processes, identifying system gaps, resolving competing priorities and opportunities for continuous improvement through our weekly and monthly management meetings, IMS committee and other forums.
3E’s leadership team are supported by our Integrated Management System (IMS) and sub committees that govern implementation of continuous improvements and ensure our risk management objectives are performance reported and reviewed quarterly for suitability and effectiveness. The Group Managing Director is responsible for ensuring adequate resources are available to the IMS committees and the ELT.
3E demonstrates our commitment to Risk Management by taking all reasonable and practical steps to continually improve our IMS and RMS and through our commitment to our risk objectives and commitments, including:
- Maintain and resource a company integrated management system, incorporating risk management to ISO31000 standard, to align with the strategic direction and provide a strong platform for growth in our service offerings and capabilities
- Risk Management procedures to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations
- Continuously improve on our projects success rates and optimise our project management framework to achieve best practice in risk management
- Objectives to develop & document processes and procedures for all business activities, including assessment of the risks and risk management controls
- Collaborate with our clients, suppliers and business partners and employees’ risk performance through internal reviews and customer feedback
- Maintain a collaborative and friendly work environment that encourages feedback and consideration of risk issues via our Issues, Risks and Opportunities Register
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring for our employees to effectively manage risks and to ensure they have the knowledge to comply with regulations and standards
- Satisfying customer and applicable regulatory and statutory requirements
- Continually assess systems and standards and enable continuous improvement
- Ensure that all staff are aware of their accountability and responsibility within the risk management system
This Risk Management Policy will be reviewed at least once per annum for suitability and effectiveness.
This policy will be distributed and displayed to ensure all staff and client stakeholders are aware of our commitment to Risk Management.
3E Group will implement and maintain these systems, inclusive of standards, policies, processes, procedures, templates and guides. These standards will be monitored regularly to ensure their integrity and effectiveness to facilitate continuous improvement. We have made a commitment to our stakeholders to maintain our leadership in the constantly evolving market of energy and resources conservation through our ISO IMS and RMS framework.
Group Managing Director, 3E Group
7th April 2022
See Other Policy Statements here