As the year 2021 comes to a close, we reflect on some of the key highlights and milestone achievements for 3E Group.
Highlights for the Year 2021:
- The biggest challenge this past year for 3E Group (and for many other organisations ) was COVID-19. Lockdowns and inter-state travel restrictions had a major impact on project implementation timelines. Despite the unavoidable delays, high vaccination rates and easing of restrictions in certain States meant we were able to further progress key projects towards completion.
- Through various Government funded initiatives, 3E Group helped dozens of businesses across Australia secure more than $5 million in grants and rebates funding to implement energy efficiency and sustainability initiatives.
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District (NBMLHD) chose 3E Group as its partner for its Energy Performance Contracting / EPC requirements to implement energy conservation and renewable generation measures across 5 hospitals.
- The Woollahra Municipal Council took a huge step towards achieving their sustainability targets by partnering with 3E Group to implement a Solar PV system.
- Relocation of Melbourne office to Clayton. The new location and additional space is now home to 3E Group’s National Operations Centre (ENOC).
- The acquisition of Total Power Solutions (TPS)
- Completion of major EPC projects for EAGA member Councils including: Maroondah , Yarra Ranges, Boroondara, Knox and City of Whitehorse Councils – with major works ongoing for City of Monash.
- Completion of Phase 2 and commencement of Phase 3 of the Queensland Department of Education Accelerating Clean Energy in Schools (ACES) project.
- Completion of the Property New South Wales Cooler Classrooms Program – Solar PV and Lighting installations across more than 100 sites.
- Brand Refresh: To better reflect the company’s growth and vision for the future, 3E Group had undertaken a complete brand refresh and launched a brand new website. The brand refresh is aligned with our core focus of Imagineering a Sustainable Future and building lasting partnerships with our clients to achieve their Net Zero ambitions.
- Launched the Energy as a Service (EaaS) offering. EaaS is an innovative partnership and flexible services delivery model designed to accelerate Net Zero transition through funded, sustainable solutions.
- In line with our commitment to partner with organisations in achieving their Net Zero ambitions, 3E Group confirmed it’s commitment to become a Net Zero company by 2024.
- Before we close 2021, the biggest news from 3E Group, is our official recognition as a State Finalist (VIC) for Promoting Sustainability Category in the upcoming 2022 Telstra Best of Business Awards.
What We Look Forward to in 2022
- State Winners for the Telstra Best of Business Awards will be announced in February 2022 (3E Group is one of three State Finalists in the Promoting Sustainability category)
- 3E Group will be celebrating 20 years of operation since inception from March 1, 2002.
- Plans to expand the company’s presence Adelaide and South Australian market.
- We believe in leveraging new technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), to improve operations and offer our services to more clients and exploring other renewable energy sources to serve more customers across the country.
- 3E Group will continue to its partnership with different government sectors, such as the health and education agencies to help them optimise their buildings and facilities. Since the federal government is investing significant funds in this space, we will continue to support them with their sustainability goals.
- 2022 is also the best time to build momentum towards 3E Group 2024 Net Zero target. This year, we will be streamlining our decarbonisation strategies across all our operations. In addition, we will apply these strategies to our clients to help them reduce their carbon footprints. Bottomline: we encourage everyone to jump the sustainability bandwagon to become energy efficient.
3E Group has always been ahead by becoming an early mover in energy efficiency and decarbonisation. The challenges we faced in 2021, will be lessons learned as we formulate newer strategies for 2022. In spite of the effects of the pandemic, 3E Group will continue to make a difference by being the Net Zero partner of choice.
Connect with 3E Group to learn more about our services. Let our Net Zero Experts help you find the best sustainable solution for your organisation.