29 November 2022
NABERS have recently published a case study on 99 St Georges Terrace, Perth outlining the impact of the energy efficiency solutions implemented as part of a 10-year Services Agreement funded and delivered by 3E Group (formerly Ecosave Australia & NZ). The energy efficiency solutions implemented by the 3E Group via the agreement helped 99 St Georges Tce go from 0 Star to 4 Star NABERS Energy Rating and save $100,000 in annual energy costs – within three years.
- 99 St Georges Terrace in Perth’s CBD offers 6,123 square metres of net lettable area across 13 floors and 18 tenancies.
- In 2018, the building had an ageing central plant, a zero NABERS Energy rating and a 75% vacancy rate. Mesatech (owner) and Cygnet West (property manager) understood the importance of obtaining a high NABERS rating as most businesses are looking for a 3 star NABERS energy rating as a minimum.
- They engaged 3E Group (formerly Ecosave Australia & NZ) – a leading performance-based ESCO – who were able to provide a guarantee of 4 Star NABERS Energy Rating.
- 3E Group designed, funded and implemented more than $750,000 worth of energy efficiency upgrades and energy management solutions that would elevate the NABERS rating from 0 to 4 Star NABERS Energy Rating.
- For a zero-dollar upfront cost, 99 St Georges Terrace received a full upgrade to its HVAC plant and metering, to the tune of $751,350. The owner is expected to save $140,000 in annual cost savings (energy and maintenance) when the building is fully leased.
To discover how 3E Group’s energy efficiency solutions helped 99 St Georges Tce, read the recent case study published by NABERS:
Article Source: Case study: 99 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA.
We’re pleased to be continuing to partner with 99 St Georges Tce to deliver even more emissions reduction and cost savings over the coming years.
At 3E Group, we’re passionate about helping organisations accelerate their sustainability journey towards a Net Zero future. To discover how we can help accelerate your organisation’s sustainability journey, connect with us today!