Act Now Before 06 July to Get Free Government Support for Energy Advice to reduce energy costs and cut carbon emissions
After wages, energy consumption is one of the highest costs to operating a business. There are numerous ways to reduce energy costs, but it does require technical expertise and strategic advice from qualified experts, including sustainability consultants and specialist engineers.
This is where the NSW business energy coaching grant comes in.
The NSW Government will pay for experts to visit your sites, provide expert energy support and to develop recommendations for how you can save money through energy efficiency and sustainability projects.
If you own a medium-size business in NSW, or are a chief executive of a NSW-based company, and want to reduce operating costs, there’s a limited time opportunity to take advantage of free government support through the NSW business energy coaching grants for energy coaching services.
The NSW business energy coaching grant is closing in early July, so to take advantage and to avoid missing out, register your interest now with 3E Group (an approved supplier) before 06 July 2020.
How much money is the Government making available?
- If your business spends at least $30,000 on electricity and gas in a year, then you may be eligible for 20 hours of one-on-one coaching with this business energy coaching grant.
Are you eligible for the NSW Business Energy Coaching Grant Program?
- Your business must be in NSW, have an ABN and be registered for GST.
- As medium energy users, you need to prove that you spend more than $30,000 per year on energy.
Update: Applications for the Small Business Grant are now CLOSED. If your business spends more than $30,000 in electricity and gas p.a., you may be eligible to qualify for the Grant for MEDIUM-businesses – click here to learn more and to register your interest by 6 July 2020.
How does it work, and what will you need to do?
- The NSW Government has appointed 3E Group to a panel to help with delivering this program.
- You will need to register your interest by clicking on this link before 06 July 2020 so we can determine if you are eligible and put in an application for you on your behalf.
- For the businesses we can support, we will help you complete an application form and liaise with the Department to secure your participation in the program and receive the business energy coaching grant.
- Once you have been approved, we will arrange for a suitable time to visit your site, identify savings opportunities and develop business cases to support implementation.
An 3E Group Business Energy Coach can help you to:
- work out ways to save energy and cut emissions.
- build a business case to do an energy-savings project.
- apply for more funding to upgrade/replace equipment, improve your processes and much more.
Is there any cost involved in the business energy coaching grant program?
There is no cost involved for your business for the 20 hours of one-on-one coaching. Originally, businesses had to co-fund energy coaching. However, in the current Covid-19 environment, this fee has been removed.
Free Grant Application Service
To further support businesses to secure grant monies made available under the NSW Business Energy Coaching Grant – and other Grants that your business may be eligible for – 3E Group is offering a Free Grants Application service to eligible clients.